Verification Engineer: Industry leading privately owned company! World class silicon design team! Bristol, UK! This is a fantastic opportunity to join my client’s world class silicon design team in the heart of Bristol. This is the perfect time to join an exciting technology company and have a real opportunity to enjoy the satisfaction that comes with seeing your work actively trading in one of the most technologically advanced fields anywhere!
I am looking for a verification engineer with experience of complex digital design projects. You would be responsible for the entire process from architecture and specification, through to design, test and bringing up of a final product on a board in production. You will work within a small multi-disciplinary hardware design team to ensure the success of leading-edge ASIC/SoC developments. You will have experience in:
- Experience of industry methodologies - UVM, SVA, UPF.
- Writing and implementing verification plans.
- Architecting and implementing verification environments using leading-edge industry techniques.
- Metric-driven sign-off
- Regression automation and continuous integration design process.
- Strong software/HDL development skills – SystemVerilog, Python, C/C++.
- Complex debugging skills in both hardware and software environments.
- Able to work collaboratively with the wider ASIC design team to facilitate rapid project.
This a truly remarkable opportunity to join a fantastic company in the heart of Bristol. For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources. APPLY NOW!