Senior Verification Engineer – SoC Development team! Mobile and Automotive markets! Germany!
This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Digital Verification Engineer to join my client in Germany and working on their highly complex SoC and image development projects. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment. You will get the opportunity to join one of Germany’s largest independent Engineering Service Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs and FPGAs.
In this role you will get the chance to create verification concepts and test specifications for module and top-level verification and support the business with a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets!
My client will offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, they offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job.
Relocation and sponsorship is provided for candidates already in Europe.
- Bachelor or master's degree in electrical engineering or comparable
- With minimum 5 years of experience in the area of "Advanced Verification" and are proficient in SystemVerilog and UVM.
- In addition, you have extensive knowledge of "Formal & Assertion Based Verification".
- Programming skills in System C and C ++ are advantageous.
- You have extensive experience in dealing with the well-known simulation environments from Cadence, Mentor Graphics and Synopsys.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.