Verification Engineer! Stunning Cambridge location! Silicon start-up!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Digital Verification Engineer to join a fast-growing start-up company working in the area if very high speed and low power data centre applications.
Based in Cambridge, my client is currently in stealth-mode, targeting deep-tech hardware, chip-design and verification. The team, currently around 30 people strong now, consists mainly of Analog IC experts, and you will join as one of the few Digital Verification engineer experts to take charge of the Verification side and drive projects forward.
I am looking for someone with:
- An extensive background in Digital ASIC Design, with a good understanding of the entire ASIC flow process
- Experience working with System Verilog/Verilog
- Experience in UVM Verification is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Real passion and ambition to join a start-up and contribute to its success and growth
For more information and confidential discussion contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.