VERIFICATION! Superb Opportunity to join a highly established, stable and rapidly expanding organisation, offering many opportunities within the UK as well as mainland Europe. Location – UK or Lausanne (Switzerland)
A new opportunity has arisen for a Verification engineer to join a successful and expanding high tech chip communications company based in one of 5 locations including Northampton or Lausanne.
My client is a growing electronics company developing low energy, high speed chip technology. They are now seeking an ASIC Design Engineer to join their IC team, working on solutions that facilitate communications between chips and electronics devices. Key responsibilities
- Work with Design Engineers in verification and validation of circuit designs
- Prepare design verification plan based on design specifications.
- Plan and schedule assigned projects for timely completion.
- Utilise latest techniques, tools and technologies for design verification activities.
- Maintain design verification environment, track and close design bugs.
- Develop design verification methodologies and implement standard debug flows.
- Participate in design reviews.
- 5+ years’ experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Expert in digital design verification, using standardised methodologies (UVM)
- Experience in simulating mixed signal designs with real-number Verilog behavioural models is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with SerDes is highly desirable.
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA) and formal verification is valuable.
- Experience in constrained random testbench development
- Proven track record in verifying complex designs (preferably in high volume ASIC applications)
- Familiarity with high level protocols (e.g. PCIe, USB, DP) is an added bonus
For more information on this great opportunity contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.