Senior and Principal Digital VERIFICATION Engineers - Sydney, Australia! VC-backed start up with Stock options, fantastic company culture and huge growth! Sponsorship provided for EU nationals.
This is a unique and life changing opportunity for 1 Senior and 1 Principal level Verification Engineer to join one of Australia’s fastest growing semiconductor companies based in Sydney!
My client is a team of wireless experts that love to innovate and invent! Together, they are building the world’s lowest power Wi-Fi technology that will enable billions of IoT devices to connect securely to the internet.
For this role you will have a broad range of verification skills and strong industry experience in low-power mixed-signal SoCs.
I am looking for an expert verification engineer with 7+ years’ experience (12+ for Principal) developing mixed-signal chips. Your responsibilities will include chip and clock level verification, enhancement of verification infrastructure and Assisting with tapeout duties such as system verification.
- MSc in Electrical / Electronics / Communication Engineering or Computer Science
- A deep understanding of digital design fundamentals including low power and multi-clock-domain design for mass-produced, mixed-signal chips
- Experience defining functional verification requirements, implementing tests to meet them
- Expert in HDL languages such as Verilog, SystemVerilog or VHDL
- Experience with building complex testbench infrastructures
- Expert in UVM
- A good understanding of embedded processor systems, familiarity with RISC-V is a plus
For more information and an opportunity to speak with this fantastic company please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.