Senior/Staff Digital IC Verification Engineer – City location, Edinburgh Start up based across 4 sites worldwide!
This is a great opportunity to join my client as a Senior/Staff level Verification Engineer. You would join a 5-year-old, well financed and backed by several top tier venture capital firms. You will play a critical role in designing and building next-generation, commercial-grade LiDAR systems. You will define and implement the digital verification for their new ToF sensors and ASICs for their leading-edge flash LiDAR systems. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify the functional coverage conditions for IP and system-level design
- Specify and generate the required verification solutions for the defined functional coverage
- Develop the Verilog/SystemVerilog/UVM testbenches
- Analyze code and functional coverage
- Debug of RTL/gate level simulations/failures to root cause
- Support DfT strategy & implementation
- Continually improved verification methodology
- Scripting (python, perl)
As a requiremtn you will need to have a degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field and at least 5 years’ experience of relevant industrial experience in digital design
(Experience with automotive electronics a bonus) For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.