This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting semiconductor company that provides game-changing hardware acceleration for mobile communications. This is a fantastic business to be a part of whereby my client are making key contributions to the specification of global standards for 5G.
As part of my client’s ambition and strong growth plans, I am looking for skilled and enthusiastic engineers from mid-level through to principal to join the team.
This role is located in Southampton, close to historic citieslike Winchester and Portsmouth with plenty to do for individuals and families alike. Southampton is home to one of the best Universities in the country and good schools and colleges so a good place to settle for families.
Responsibilities to include.
- Skilled in unit/top-level verification using UVM
- Skilled in writing testbenches in system Verilog
- Ability to generate and implement test plans
- Good scripting language skills, python, perl
- FPGA build & test experience desirable
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources – 01189 881107