Senior Verification Engineer – NEW UK Client, BRISTOL! It’s an exciting time to join my client as they continue their rapid growth, particularly across the 3 sites in the UK
! This Wi-Fi IC Group is newly established and looking to strengthen their team with an experienced and talented Verification Engineer with knowledge and understanding of SoC and IP level verification. Key responsibilities
Qualifications and skills
- Development of Wi-Fi products, including microcontrollers and connectivity
- SoC/IP subsystem verification planning, test infrastructure development, functional verification.
- Test bench and test case generation using Verilog, SystemVerilog, UVM, C.
- Embedded C code or writing CPU-centric tests using C code
- Coverage definition, implementation and analysis
- MSc in electrical engineering or equivalent or Bachelor with industrial experience
- 8+ years’ experience from equivalent job function required
- Strong knowledge of verification planning, assertion based and formal verification techniques, coverage-based verification.
- Good debugging skills
- Programming background in low-level and script-based languages, e.g. C, C++, Python, Perl is a plus.
As a top company my client offers a competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plans, Flexible working hours, family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits.
UK Based Candidates only (transfer of sponsorship is permitted) No relocation outside of the UK will be provided.
For more information, please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources