VERIFICATION! Superb Opportunity to join a highly established, stable and rapidly expanding PRE-IPO organisation, offering Verification opportunities within the UK as well as mainland Europe. Location – UK or Switzerland I am looking for Verification Engineers across varying levels to join a world class global team - specifically located in Northampton in the UK
. (can also be UK remote for more senior engineers) Due to exceptional growth a number of new opportunities have arisen to join a successful and expanding high tech chip communications company.
My client is a growing electronics company developing low energy, high speed chip technology. Key responsibilities
- Work with Design Engineers in verification and validation of circuit designs
- Prepare design verification plan based on design specifications.
- Plan and schedule assigned projects for timely completion.
- Utilise latest techniques, tools and technologies for design verification activities.
- Maintain design verification environment, track and close design bugs.
- Develop design verification methodologies and implement standard debug flows.
- Participate in design reviews.
- 5+ years’ experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Expert in digital design verification, using standardised methodologies (UVM)
- Experience in simulating mixed signal designs with real-number Verilog behavioural models is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with SerDes is highly desirable.
- Experience with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA) and formal verification is valuable.
- Experience in constrained random testbench development
- Proven track record in verifying complex designs (preferably in high volume ASIC applications)
- Familiarity with high level protocols (e.g. PCIe, USB, DP) is an added bonus
For more information on this great opportunity contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.