IC Resources is currently seeking an experienced Digital Verification Engineer for a Lead position with a Satellite Technologies organisation in Manchester. The successful Lead Verification Team Lead will initially be responsible for leading a small team of Verification Engineers, and will then look to develop and grow that team as the successful and privately held 2012 start-up expands.
Skills and experience required for position of Verification Team Lead:
- A proven background of Digital Verification using SystemVerilog and UVM methodologies
- At least 10 years in industry and/or experience of leading verification teams
- Programming and scripting skills in languages such as Tcl, Python, Perl, C/C++
- Hands-on experience with EDA tools and simulators such as Cadence, Synopsys and Mentor Graphics
- Knowledge of interfaces such as AXI, AHB, APB and OCP would be highly beneficial
It is a great time to join the growing organisation with real prospects of career progression, and the opportunity to work with cutting edge satellite technologies. To apply for this role please do so here or contact Lewis Holley at IC Resources for further information.