I am working with an amazing existing client of mine based in London who are looking for a Visual Quality Engineer. You will be responsible for ensuring that the customer is receiving high level, Visual Quality standards and characteristics. Your be working with the QA, R&D (Teams) and external clients to assess the automated process, setting, evaluating and executing all quality standards and leading research into the best calibration guidance. You will also be responsible for the Visual Quality metrics/tools such as JND, VMAF, PSNR and MS-SSIM. The salary is withing the region of £50-70,000 subject to experience with a brilliant benefits package included.
I am looking for experience with the following:
- Understanding of DevOps principals, CI/CD and value of test automation in a pipeline
- Agile testing environment with good understanding of Agile development practices
- Assessing visual/picture quality in a video rich operating environment
- A good understanding of image and video codecs
- Software Development experience and working with the SW and QA team
- Strong communication, leadership and team skills
- VQ metrics and tools, including MS-SSIM, SSIM, JND, PSNR, VMAF, and MSU VQ software.
For a full description about this role and to understand more about my client, please get in touch with Josh.