My client, a major 3PL, is looking to bring in a senior WMS development manager with a strong background in middleware and intrinsic knowledge of software. The key motive of the role is to enhance the current team software capability and to enable the company to work within a DevOps methodology. The company is very keen to bring onboard somebody who has already had the experience managing teams of developers and would not be overwhelmed with working with a team across Europe.
The company want to work towards automate testing and transforming their current code working with a more unilateral code such as Java or Python. Updating practices and up-skilling the current team will also be a major part of the transition and your experience will play a vital role in ensuring the success of this.
- Managing large software teams ideally working with WMS
- Supply Chain & Logistic knowledge - WMS
- Up to date knowledge of software development - Java/Python
- Experience implementing WMS
- Thorough knowledge 3PL's
- 10-15 years management experience
- French + English speaking required
- Strong background in documentation
- Strong background in DevOps principles