Role: WMS DISCRETE SUPERUSER
The superuser will be supporting all aspects of the implementation operation using existing WMS knowledge to help drive an efficient operation as well as overcoming any system hurdles. The SU will work closely with the onsite team to support implementation, training and the transition to the new Discrete system. System hygiene will be a critical part of the superuser position to ensure the operation can run smoothly by having all areas within WMS clean and up to date. Supporting operations is key as well as introducing lean ways of working utilising their experience. Multiple work streams need to be focused on to ensure Operations are meeting and exceeding productivity levels.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Implementation support / coordination of WMS to include:
- Initial warehouse and customer configuration
- User training within the facility for Go live preparation
- Application testing with IT, customer and local users
- Post implementation support (1st level) for local site operational issues and (re) configuration requirements for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Specification and delivery of local reporting requirements.
- Local user training and administration of associated documentation.
- Support new release testing against customer requirements.
- Identify and recommend change controls to support operational enhancements and fixes.
- JDA Discrete experience
- Minimum 2 years of operations’ experience working in the field of warehousing and/or transportation services.
- Minimum 2 years technical experience working with 3PL products including warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, order management systems and/or Enterprise Application Integration tools.
- Proven ability to define customer requirements, excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, presentation, issue management)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
Contact Ryan at IC Resources for more information.