Our Scottish based client is currently searching for a Wafer Fab Engineer / Manager to manage the wafer fab capabilities and equipment within a clean-room environment. The role will involve supporting the foundries to ensure continuous production of devices, and to lead the procurement, installation and commissioning of high performance semiconductor equipment. Interfacing with management as well as technicians and engineers will be required.
Required skills for the Wafer Fab Senior Engineer / Manager will include:
- Strong semiconductor equipment and process engineering experience within a wafer fab environment
- Failure analysis and yield experience
- MEMS process experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree or Master preferred, HNC minimum, plus at least 10 years’ experience (industrial preferred, academic considered)
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.