Our Swedish based client is currently searching for a Wafer-bonding Expert Process Engineer to lead and improve the overall process portfolio within the wafer bond area of the fab. The role will involve training and coaching of engineering team members as well as working with service engineers and operators to achieve manufacturing goals. Developing and improving wafer bonding processes will be key, as well as participating in the start-up of new products and review specifications.
Required skills for the Wafer-bonding Process Expert will include:
- 15+ years’ experience within Semiconductor industry
- 10+ years’ experience in wafer bonding
- MEMS knowledge is beneficial
- Expert in Thermo compression/Eutectic wafer bonding is preferred
- Language: Fluent English (spoken and in writing) is required
- Degree in Physics, Materials, Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.