Field Applications Engineer (FAE) required for a leading global provider of healthcare monitoring solutions.
You'll be supporting clients across the North American region, West Coast location is preferred but remote candidates across the US will be considered.
- Develop and leverage local relationships to position our biomarker sensing technology within consumer wearables/med Tech
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and Marketing in laying out yearly strategies, quota targets and coordinating support
- Provide both pre and post sales support to clients, working alongside the Sales and Marketing team
- Participate in relevant conferences and trade shows for lead generation, networking and to understand customer needs and applications
- Travel required
- Degree in Life sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Healthcare-related sensing applications in the consumer wearable market;
- Experience selling into Medical Device manufacturers and Industrial
- 5+ years experience in B2B sales or Technical pre/post sales customer facing role
- Past experience with Biometrics, Biosensing, spectroscopy is a plus
Please contact Anna for more information.