Global IoT technology company is looking to hire a Web developer to join an expanding team working on innovative web projects for their products.
The office for this role is in Reigate and flexible working is on offer.
Key technical skills/experience required:
- Version control software (preferably git).
- Continuous Integration system (preferably Jenkins).
- Experience with Automated testing methods and tools
If you have experience in the any of the following, that will be a bonus (but is not essential):
- Asynchronous programming (e.g.: RxJS)
- React frameworks (e.g.: Redux)
- Cloud development (e.g. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Developing build and test and deployment pipelines
- Scrum and Agile methodologies
- UI Design experience
- Development under Linux
You'll be working as part of a globally distributed team, with opportunities to work on some highly innovative projects.
Please apply to Matt Andrews at IC Resources if you are interested!