Our Swedish based client is currently searching for a Wet Etch Process Engineer to lead and improve the overall process portfolio within the wet chemistry area of the fab. The role will involve training and coaching of engineering team members as well as working with service engineers and operators to achieve manufacturing goals. Developing and improving wet etch / electroplating processes will be key, as well as participating in the start-up of new products and review specifications.
Required skills for the Wet Process Expert will include:
- 15+ years’ experience within Semiconductor industry
- 10+ years’ experience working with Wet Chemistry within the Semiconductor industry
- MEMS knowledge is beneficial
- Expert in Wet Chemistry processes such as; Wafer Cleaning (Solvent/Acid cleans), Etching (KOH/TMAH, and metal etching), Electro plating and Lift-off processes
- Degree in Physics, Materials, Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.