Windows System Engineer (m/w/d)
For our client, a well know specialist in the IT Service environment, we are looking for a Windows System Engineer (m/w/d).
This opportunity offers you a great challenge and many ways to grow!
- Be responsible for the whole system platform and make sure the platform is running
- Administration and support of Windows Server Systems and VM systems
- Monitoring and maintenance of software installations
- Analyse and solve problems as 3rd level support
- Create test environments and support during test phase
- Periodical performance analysis
- Cyber Security tasks
- University degree in informatics, computer science or vocational training as IT Specialist
- At least 5 years of work experience as System Administrator or as 3rd level support specialist
- Very good knowledge in configuring and administration of Windows Server Systems
- Extensive knowledge in virtualization (HyperV, VMWare)
- Good knowledge in Active Directory, MSSQL and Microsoft Exchange
- Scripting (PowerShell, Batch) is a plus
- Very good English communication, German is a plus
We are looking forward to your application!