My client, a global leader in wireless communications, is looking to hire an AI/ML Development Engineer to architect solutions for next generation System-on-Chip devices.
From their Finnish offices in Tampere, You will use your telecommunications knowledge, ideally in L1/BB processing, and your understanding of 3GPP, together with your experience in SOC system-level architectures, to develop AI/ML solutions for radio and baseband processing. Requirements
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Over 10 years working experience in SoC development or architecture
- Good understanding of digital signal processing and related mathematics
- General understanding of SoC architecture, requirements and features
- Practical understanding of mobile networks domain and radio access technologies, preferably familiar with L1 processing
- Practical AI/ML experience preferably from commercial projects/products/solutions
- Good understanding of related algorithms, SW and RF HW
- Experience with at least some of these Python, C / C++, Matlab, Mathematica, PyTorch, TensorFlow, scientific Python packages (NumPy, SciPy etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English
A fantastic opportunity to help architect the future of wireless communication devices.