An International Manufacturer of Wire & Fibre Cables is currently seeking an Account Manager to join their UK based Sales team. The role will be a mixture of being Office based in Hertfordshire but also field based throughout EMEA in order to meet customers on-site. They require someone who has commercial experience and ideally technical awareness relevant to the Wire & Fibre Optic market.
· Build and maintain long-term relationships with both new and existing customers
· Execute business growth strategies in allocated areas and conduct site visits throughout EMEA in order to build close relationships with customers
· Provide technical support & product training on products
· Attend industry events to keep up-to-date with market trends/movement and effectively promote company products
· Collaborate closely across product divisions to present a solution package to customers where appropriate
· Knowledge of Fibre telecom and / or data centre markets resulting in a broad knowledge of the industry
· Ability to develop long term relationships with new & existing customers
· Confidence to demonstrate a technical product and convey an understanding of the products and technology
· Strong sales and marketing awareness
· Flexibility and eligibility to travel to USA, Japan, the EU or North Africa
This opportunity will allow you to represent one of the leading manufacturers within the Fibre optic market. You will be responsible for one of their key regions and therefore be assigned key accounts and customers to manage. This region has seen significant growth over recent years and is set to continue growing therefore it is a fantastic time to join the team and help contribute to their future success.
You can search for a new job here.