A new position has arisen for an AMS Verification to join a successful and growing start up company where you will be involved in Analog and Mixed Signal Verification for high speed Analog circuits.
Experience is required in some or all of the following:
* System Verilog, Verilog RTL, Verilog AMS and Verilog A
* Developing behavioral models for Mixed Signal Systems
* Familiarity with the Cadence Analog Design Environment (ADE-L/ADEXL/ Maestro), ideally using the AMS simulator
* Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre circuit simulator, Incisive and AMS simulators experience
* An understanding of Analog circuit design, transient, DC, AC simulation and Monte Carlo analysis basics
* Basic understanding of Analog circuits e.g voltage references, current references, LDOs, PLLs, Bandgap, OPAMP
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years within a similar role. You will have good communication skills along with the ability to work well in cross disciplinary teams. Strong problem solving ability and being able to leverage existing knowledge effectively and learn new tools/techniques is essential.
This opportunity offers the chance to working within a growing multi-national company with the chance to work along side experts in their field. Competitive salary is on offer.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
You can search for a new job here.