Work in Zurich as Senior Analog Ic designer or Chip Lead, flexible working hours and a healthy salary package. Use your skills in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design to develop innovative and market leading products for wireless power solutions for the consumer electronics market taking full responsibility for the full design cycle from specification to tape out of the Analog Mixed Signal chip.
You have solid knowledge and experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design processes and techniques including BCD process technologies for power management IC design and experience in taking full responsibility of a product, determining design approaches as well as noise isolation techniques, design optimization, relevant parameters with experience on top level floor planning and layout guidance.
· Knowledge of VerilogA / Verilog AMS
· BCD processes including Analog Mixed Signal IC's such as switched-capacitor circuits, charge-pumps, DAC's
· AMS verification
· TCL/Perl is necessary with RTL design experience.
· System level design of power management IC's, Simplis.
· Proven experience leading power management IC design and top level integration
· Ability to guide cross-disciplines like layout, test, application, quality
· Knowledge of full design flow (frontend to backend) with background in SOC design being beneficial
Compensation and benefits:
You can expect a competitive salary package including stock options and a basic salary around 115K CHf plus performance bonus. Zurich is a great place to live and you will be joining a small team of highly skilled and very experienced Analog IC Designers. The option to work in the US office after some time is an attractive possibility.
If you are interested to know more, contact Ane at IC Resources with your CV and a time that suits you best for a call.
You can search for a new job here.