A multinational and very successful Semiconductor company is looking for an Analog IC Design Manager with proven technical experience in Analog IC Design related to power management for a team in their power management business units in Munich that develops power - management solutions for displays used in smartphones and integrated high performance Buck-Boost converters used for personal electronics, automotive and industrial applications.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Leading, managing and developing a team of design engineers by applying talent development and people management skills to create a motivated high-performance team.
* Technical expert and consultant also in peer and design reviews
* Understanding the device and system-level requirements, delivering input to the systems engineering team (product definition) and customers.
* Finding cost effective and innovative circuit architectures and driving the team to implement them in new devices.
* Developing and maintaining a network with other design groups to facilitate IP re-use, people development, etc.
* Proactively supporting the engineering team with regards to DfT strategy, silicon debug, characterization and release to production activities.
The successful candidate is:
* Degree qualified in electrical engineering or equivalent
* Has leadership skills which have been demonstrated as a design supervisor or first experience in leading a team
* 5+ years professional experience with the design of power management and / or Analog products
* Has a strong Analog IC Design and power background, preferably in the Boost / Buck-boost area
* Is familiar with BCD process technologiesPrint Save To Shortlist