This is a chance to join one of the world's leading Semiconductor companies at their growing and diverse design centre located in Cork in the South of Ireland. It represents an opportunity to work for a leading brand in the industry in high speed Analog in advanced FinFET nodes down to 10nm for leading edge technology that is helping to shape the world. Competitive basic salary on offer plus superb benefits!
In this role you will be joining a growing SerDes design team involved in architecture analysis in leading-edge CMOS process technology nodes at 10nm and beyond where you will be responsible for working on next-generation PHY designs for SoCs. You will be working within this team to deliver Analog and Mixed-Signal transistor level circuit designs for high speed circuits for high-speed, low-power PHY SerDes blocks.
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog IC Design Engineer will have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role and experience in some or all of the following:
- Analog IC Design preferably for high-speed SerDes, DDR or RF PHY applications.
- SerDes block level designs, e.g. transmitter, high speed VGA, CTLE, DEF, CDR.
- Experience with SPICE simulators (Cadence Analog Artist experience preferred).
- Experience using schematic capture tools (i.e. Virtuoso).
- Experience in the design of; op-amps, bandgaps, differential amplifiers, VCO, PLL, DLLs.
- Design experience in FinFET nodes.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply.
You can search for a new job here.