Analog / Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer - ADC/DAC
Salary: depending on experience
Our client, a growing start-up focused on low power data converters (ADCs, DACs) is currently looking for an Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer to join an established team in Belgium. Your key tasks and responsibilities will include;
- Involvement in the complete Analog or Mixed-Signal IC development process.
- Feasibility and pre-design studies, detailed design specifications as well as advanced design and layout, measurements, qualification for production.
- Designing in CMOS and High Voltage BCD silicon processes.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of design of Analog electronic circuits.
- Some knowledge of the UNIX operating system. Any experience with a modern programming or scripting language will be beneficial.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of another language will also be advantageous.
- Experience with one or several electronic design software tools is mandatory.
To apply, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Leon.Due to visa restrictions, applicants who have the right to work in the EU only need apply.
You can search for a new job here.