This is a new opportunity to join a world leading multi national company at their growing design centre based in Cork, Ireland. Cork is fast becoming one of Europe's busiest locations for Semiconductor companies and offers a great change to and live a vibrant city and experience Ireland at it's best.
In this role you will be responsible for Mixed Signal transistor level circuit design & simulations of I/O circuitry for IO pads including GPIO, Custom I/O and Specialty I/O. You will be working with layout, packaging and system engineers in order to meet design specifications and will be working closely with modeling and characterisation teams to provide front and back end models for designs.
Industry degree qualified the successful IO Design Engineer will have some or all of the following:
- Proven track record of Mixed/Signal transistor level circuit design in the field of I/Os.
- Recent experience in I/O designs for wireless devices including Low-Power I/O design.
- Solid understanding of related CMOS process technology issues, including FinFETs
- Experience in Cadence Tool e.g. Virtuoso and Spectre.
Experience in the following is desired:
- Power & Signal Integrity and understanding of signal switching, noise & design issues.
- I/O design methodology & flow, Calibration and JTAG design requirements
- Understanding of Analog IC Design
- ASIC flow: Synopsys libraries, LEF, CPF, UPF, Place & Route & understanding of top level verification flow.
- Package/board constraints
- Design experience in FinFET nodes.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply..
You can search for a new job here.