Analog/RF IC Design Engineer
£££ plus bonus and share options
This is a new opportunity to join a rapidly growing company based in one of the most dynamic cities in the world. This new position has opened for an Analog/RF IC Design Engineer to take design responsibility for Tx and Rx Ku-Band/Ka-Band ASIC project streams intended for Smart Antenna applications.
Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Microelectronics, the successful applicant will have 3 - 8 years experience in Analog/Mixed-Signal and/or RF IC Design up to 15GHz in Bi-CMOS and/or CMOS design ideally in 40nm or lower. Experience in Cadence Virtuoso Design tools is essential as well as in electromagnetic simulation Modelling.
Experience is desired in some or all of the following:
* Ansys HFSS Electromagnetic Simulator Experience.
* High-Performance and High-Linearity RF Front-End (Tx and Rx) design experience
* Class-AB RF LNA (and LNTA) Design Experience
* Class-E RF Power Amplifier Design Experience
* Low-Power High-Performance CMOS Design Experience
* SOI CMOS Design Experience
* Fully-Differential High-Performance Class-AB Amplifier Design Experience
* Understanding of Noise Figure, Intermodulation Distortion and Local Oscillator Phase Noise considerations across various Tx and Rx Line-ups
* Digital Design Flow
* ESD Design Strategy overview
This position would suit someone who is interested in working in a start-up environment with an independent and proactive attitude. You will have the ability to interact with engineering teams across multiple disciplines during IC Design project stream development.Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to take responsibility for projects and timescale. Flexibility in your design approach and willingness to investigate novel areas or concepts which increase performance is also important.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.