A very well established Semiconductor design company currently seeks an Analog/RF IC Design engineer to join a team of experienced IC designers to develop state-of-the-art integrated circuits at their design centre located in Stockholm, Sweden. The city of Stockholm is known for its fantastic work culture, where it known to nurture happy, healthy and fulfilled workers who have a positive work-life balance. The city is also one of the more vibrant cities in Europe and certainly one of the safest!
In this role you will be involved in the design, simulation, layout support, characterization and release to production of high-performance Radio Frequency Analog circuits. In this role you will be expected to translate customer requirements into design specifications and perform feasibility studies and analyse and formulate new Analog IC design idea and implement them.
This role offers a variety of design work which will enhance your overall Analog and RF IC Design experience.
Industry degree qualified the successful Analog/RF IC Designer will have a minimum of 3 years design experience in Analog and RF IC Design.
* Strong transistor-level design understanding
* Understanding of placement and layout issues with respect to RF IC design
* Proven record of designing innovative RF products
* Design lead capabilities
* Experience in CMOS 90 nm and smaller feature size technology is ideal
* Experience in high level models (Verilog AMS) and verification environment
Contact Leon at email@example.com today to apply.Print Save To Shortlist