Analogue / Power Supply Design Engineer - high power
Do you have experience in the design of high-power converters including DC-DC and AC-DC from 100w up to 30kw, resonant conversion and planar magnetics, then I have a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
Based in Farnham the Analogue/Power Supply Design Engineer will be joining a leading organisation with key focus on Power Products, he or she will join a team of engineers whose focus is on the support and design of high-power DC/DC converter products for industrial applications.
The Analogue/Power Supply Design Engineer will focus on post-development support, with the primary function to maintain the existing product portfolio. Other responsibilities will include redesigning legacy products to improve their overall quality and reliability and the design of DC/DC, AC/DC converters and DC/AC Inverters.
Salary / Benefits
On offer is a competitive salary with additional benefits including the following:
· Staff bonus Scheme
· Pension of 5% and 4%
· Life insurance
Commutable from Farnham, Basingstoke, Camberley, Guildford, Woking and the surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will have a formal qualification equivalent to UK degree level in Electronics or related discipline, although candidates with relevant experience will be considered. Other areas of expertise include:
· A proven background and sound theoretical understanding of Analogue Electronics, preferably Power Electronics or Power Supply.
· Fundamental knowledge of manufacturing methods used in the Electronics Industry.
· A proven background in the use of laboratory-based testing and an understanding of measurement techniques.
· A background in the defined costing of projects.
· DC-DC, AC-DC, PFC, Control loop design, digital circuits, planar magnetics.
I solely focus on the recruitment of professionals for the power electronics and power supply industry across the UK, Europe and the U.S, if you would like a confidential chat about what is happening in the market then please get in touch on +44 0 118 976 9301
If you would like more information on the Analogue / Power Supply Design Engineer, then please apply with an up to date CV.