Title: Senior Android Developer
Salary: £45-60k (depending on level of experience) + bonus
Exciting and fast growing tech company developing innovations in the mobile space is looking to hire an experienced Senior Android Developer to join its growing development team.
- Good knowledge of Android platform and related technologies with a proven history of delivering Android apps
- Experience with automated testing on Android and continuous integration- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Be passionate about learning and be able to craft beautiful, clean code
- Know what is needed to monitor the app in production, get crash reports, usage metrics, etc
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with Kotlin
- Experience using Android Architecture components
- Effectively worked in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2 and okhttp3
- Familiarity with Location, the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers etc and scanning for Wifi and BLE
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and Gradle
- A desire to learn Kotlin
This is a great time to join this dynamic company, and this is a role where you can make a real difference to the success of the company
Send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative, if you are keen to apply.
You can search for a new job here.