Salary: flexible (depending on level of experience
Exciting and fast growing tech company developing innovations in the mobile space is looking to hire an experienced Android Developer to join its growing development team.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Detailed knowledge of Android platform and related technologies with a proven history of shipping Android apps
- Good understanding of UI and UX principles. Your suggestions and design ideas will be appreciated and considered.
- An in-depth understanding of designing apps using OO concepts and design patterns using Java
- Experience of using the following APIs on Android: Sensor, Location, Geofencing, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Experience of developing long running background services on Android
- Familiarity with RxJava
- Understanding of impact of various Android subsystems on battery lifetime
- Experience with the Android NDK/C++
- Familiarity with iOS development
This is a great time to join this dynamic company, and this is a role where you can make a real difference to the success of the company
Send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative, if you are keen to apply.
You can search for a new job here.