Salary: flexible - depending on level of experience
This interesting mobile tech company, working in areas such as VoD and mobile payment solutions, is looking to hire a further Android Developer to join its expanding team.
The role will include the development of new and existing mobile applications which will be highly visible in the public domain. You must show experience of the whole project life cycle and will need to
be able to pick up things quickly and take responsibility for your work in terms of content, quality and timely delivery
Key skills/experience required:
- Minimum 2:2 Degree in a technical discipline and 2+ years' commercial experience in an Android development role.
- Android Studio
- Android SDKs,
- Unit Testing,
- Version control (preferably GIT),
- Ability to interpret technical specifications,
- Experience with App Flavors, building apps compatible with different device types and Android versions,
- Asynchronous and reactive programming skills, publishing apps to the Google Play Store,
- MVVM/MVP architectures,
- Automated UI testing, automated build pipelines,
- Android Support Library,
- Proguard and RxJava.
of the EMV specifications.
This is a great company to work for, with interesting and dynamic projects on offer.
Keywords: Android. guildford, surrey, app, mobile, permanent
You can search for a new job here.