Android Security Software Engineer
South East England
Contract vacancy for an experienced Android Software Engineer to work on security features of Android OS for mobile devices/tablets.
The role involve:
- Developing extensions to native security and authentication features to enable new user experiences,
- Working within a team of dedicated engineers to develop an App to demonstrate the capabilities of the new features,
- Having technical responsibility for one or more significant sections of the assigned project,
- Translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
Key skills required:
- Developing system software for Android OS,
- Trusted boot processes (e.g. verifying the integrity bootloaders, the TEE, and the Android kernel using remote attestation),
- Development using the FIDO ecosystem,
- Ability to understand and modify source code written by others based on project requirements,
- Working with source code repositories,
- Experience in SCM Source Code Management systems and tools, such as GIT,
- Proficiency in Java and one or more of the C and C++ programming languages,
- Good knowledge of Android frameworks and experience on Android application development,
- Excellent communication, team work and a results-oriented attitude,
- Proficiency in problem solving and debugging.
- Experience working on camera software development.
This is a long term project, so initial contract length will be 6-12 months, with probability of extension.
If you are interested, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
You can search for a new job here.