Antenna Systems Architect
Salary: Will reflect experience
This multinational company is looking to create a new business unit specialising in Active Antenna Systems for cellular communications. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the identification and development of next generation of integrated antenna/radio systems used in Massive MIMO and MuMIMO systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Antenna Architect or Antenna Systems Design Engineer to take a step up in their career. You will be the first Engineer and there is an expectation you will grow a team.
Responsibilities will include
- Definition of Active Antenna Systems
- Interface with CTO and CEO
- Lead projects
- Create business cases
- Liaise with Suppliers and Customers
- RF System Development
- Antenna System Integration
- Antenna Design 1GHz - 40GHz
- Antenna simulation (CST/ HFSS/ Feko)
- Cellular Basestation knowledge - LTE / 5G
- Knowledge of a variety of RF Test Equipment
- Knowledge of MIMO, Phased Array Technologies
Languages- Business English
For more information or to apply please contact Chris Moffatt.
You can search for a new job here.