Application Software Engineer - C++, Qt
Location: Vienna, AustriaS
alary: flexible (depending on level of experience)
The SW Application Engineer will work in a team focused on Design and Development of GUIs, Control and Monitor Software as well as HIL applications for Power Electronics Devices using C++, Qt and Web technology.
Key Skills/Experience required:
- OOP (C++/Qt and Web development), SQL and database knowledge
- A solid foundation in algorithms and data structures
- Experience building, debugging and analyzing applications
- A basic knowledge in electrical engineering is required
- Preferred: Numerical Mathematics, scripting languages, Embedded systems and Linux know how
- Optional: Matlab / Simulink Know How & Practice
- Working language: English and/or German
If you are interested, send your CV to Matt Andrews at IC Creative
You can search for a new job here.