This leading organisation is looking for an Applications Engineer to join their expanding team in Bristol! This growing company is currently developing cutting-edge 5G wireless solutions and are a market leader in mmWave Baseband IP for wireless products! They're looking for a highly enthusiastic and outgoing Applications Engineer to support their internal product development teams and external customers.
Applications Engineer Responsibilities:
* Support the complete technical sales process from early engagement to production readiness.
* Nurture strong sustainable customer relationships and a world class support experience.
* Contribute to product trials and deployments with their partners and customers in various lab and field environments globally.
Applications Engineer Requirements:
* A good degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines.
* 3+ years of experience in a relevant technical environment (RF environments such as wireless fixed access experience is preferable).
* Embedded C programming, Python and Linux Systems knowledge.
* Excellent customer service skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate who is looking for a role where they can implement their technical abilities in conjunction with their interpersonal skills! In addition to this, the role offers great opportunity for travel and a competitive basic salary!
Please apply today for more information.
*Only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered.
You can search for a new job here.