Application Support Engineer
Up to £60k + benefits
Our rapidly expanding client based in Cambridge has an urgent requirement for an Applications Support Engineer to assist their OEM customers to get their products to market as swiftly as possible. Your role will be to review and test their designs and provide technical documentation such as application notes and datasheets to help them to use Network Graphics semiconductor devices. This is a real opportunity for you to assist companies to launch successful volume consumer products.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
* Support the Field Applications Engineering team by reviewing customer schematics, board layouts and answering technical queries.
* Investigate hardware bugs and diagnose design and assembly defects.
* Perform pre-compliance testing for standards-based interfaces such as USB, HDMI and Display Port to ensure that they are able to move into production release.
* Provide clear technical reports for engineers for whom English may not be their first language.
* Document, present and review technical information aimed at wider engineering team as required (e.g. via a team demo), clearly, concisely and appropriately targeted to the audience.
* Develop an understanding of company strategy, by attending all hands and departmental meetings and asking questions of others to clarify understanding.
To apply or for more information please contact Seamus at IC-Resources
You can search for a new job here.