Our client, a successful IC Design organisation based Czech Republic is looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join their expanding ASIC team.
This is a chance to join a successful, solid and expanding firm and take responsibility for RTL design, implementation and verification of ultra-low power mixed-signal ICs for an wide range of products, including automotive and RFID devices. You will have the opportunity to talk with the customer to define the product specification, develop technical specifications, and take designs through RTL coding, verification and synthesis, using Verilog and SystemVerilog, and DFT.
Due to their expansion, our client is recruiting for a number of engineers, from junior to senior level.
Essential requirements include:
· A University degree in Electrical Engineering (or related field)
· A background working on Digital RTL Design for ASICs or FPGA
· VHDL OR Verilog expertise (our client is interested in both languages)
· A good working knowledge of the complete IC flow, from design specification, RTL coding, synthesis and verification
· A open-minded, positive working attitude, with a good team work ethic, and a passion for learning new technologies
· Excellent communication skills in English
You must be eligible to work in the Czech Republic for this role, if you would like more information or to apply for this role please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.
Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Ukraine
You can search for a new job here.