A very exciting and unique FPGA/ASIC hardware position has arisen with a company in the digital communications sector, who are leading the way to the future in Digital Design.
Are you an FPGA/ASIC Design Engineer that is looking to make a difference in the technology industry and help create worldwide products that will revolutionise the technology industry?
If so then read on!
Our client is on the lookout for an FPGA engineer who has experience in either VHDL or Verilog coding. You will work alongside highly skilled engineers and gain valuable experience working on cutting edge Satellite Technology.
The successful candidate will have:
* A proven background with VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog
* Experience of Verilog or VHDL coding for FPGA or ASIC
* A good academic record (1st / 2:1 grade required) in Electronics or related field
* Experience with embedded C development or using C++ would be desirable
* Hardware Design- Schematic Capture would be desirable
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply. Engineers who are on a VISA will not be considered.
If you believe you match these requirement and would like to hear further details, please get in contact with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.
You can search for a new job here.