Assistant Planner - Construction
£25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
Assistant Planner required for a construction contractor to be based on projects across the East Midlands. The successful candidate will be involved on both preconstruction and live projects.
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience working within the construction industry
* Site Engineering or Site Manage
* Experience with various forms of construction such as concrete frames
* Experienced in the use of Asta Powerproject would be advantageous
What you'll be doing:
* Prepare construction programmes
* Prepare site logistic plans and scaffold schedules
* Assist in the preparation of tender preliminaries
* Supporting the Senior Planner
* Carrying out client visits
* Progress Monitoring
* Experience of working in a Junior/Planning Planning role for a main contractor would be advantageous
* Degree/HNC/HND in Construction advantageous
* CSCS Card
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
You can search for a new job here.