Assistant Planner - Construction
£20,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
Assistant Planner required for a regional construction contractor to be based on projects across Berkshire and the surrounding counties. The successful candidate will be involved on both preconstruction and live projects, and will be working closely with the Senior Planner.
- Minimum 2 years construction experience
- Experienced in the use of MS Project
- Experience working on projects within the education, commercial and healthcare sectors would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
What you'll be doing:
- Working alongside a Senior Planner supporting Project Managers and Site Managers
- Produce, manage and update construction programmes
- Implementing planning procedures for projects across the region
- Delivering presentations to both internal and external clients
- Carrying out client visits
- Progress Monitoring
- Degree/HNC/HND in Construction advantageous
For more information, or to apply for this position, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
You can search for a new job here.