An innovative company in Cambridgeshire working with exciting IoT products are looking for a skilled Software Test Engineer who can transition into a fast-paced and forward thinking role.
Working with varying technologies, you will get the chance to not only utilise your current skillset but also expand on this and face new challenges. You will write automated tests for web based and mobile apps across the full technology stack, log and communicate results, maintain and monitor automated scripts and produce assessments for project managers.
With a focus on Linux/embedded systems and mobile app and mobile device testing, you will need the following...
- Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Good automation and manual testing experience
- Web test development experience with Protractor, Cucumber, Selenium, NodeJS, Mocha, CircleCI, Docker
- Solid understanding of testing API's and web services
- Jira, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins, AWS experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile environment experience
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Mobile app automation experience (Appium, EarlGrey, Espresso)
- Cross-browser testing experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Software Test Engineer to prove their worth within an established, dynamic company, surrounded by talented and supportive colleagues!
You can search for a new job here.