My client is a giant in the property industry, with fantastic offices and a really strong engineering team.
They are trying to revolutionise the way that you rent making the process of moving in faster than ever with their passport system.
As an experienced backend developer (Java/NodeJs) you will be at your happiest working with any technology to solve a complex problem, and collaborating with your fellow developers and in-house designers, to get the job done quickly
You'll pride yourself on writing clean, modular and testable code using a variety of libraries and frameworks, but especially NodeJs, Express and AWS.
You'll have proven capability in:
· Writing server-side code using a variety of frameworks
· TTD Testing experience and ensuring quality code (using Jest, JUnit)
· Non-relational data stores (MongoDB, Couchbase, Elastic)
Nice if you also have:
· Alternative testing frameworks (Spock, Mocha and Enzyme)
· Industry experience of using cloud-hosted platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud platform, Microsoft Azure
· Familiarity with React and Redux for client-side rendering
· Experience in queuing technologies (SQS, Kafka or RabbitMQ)
· Experience using Docker
You can search for a new job here.