Build and Release Engineer
I am seeking a Build and Release Engineer to work for a world leading technology company based in Manchester. You will work in an agile environment, automating and streamlining the development and infrastructure management. You will also support the development of new products and services while maintaining and improving existing software platforms.
Main responsibilities for the Build and Release Engineer:
* Implementing and managing software release processes
* Improving our platforms' infrastructure environments and supporting data
* Implementing and overseeing software & platform testing
As Build and Release Engineer you will have:
* Experience with SDLC Methodologies & Frameworks (Kanban, Scrum etc)
* Experience with Jenkins and automated test frameworks
* Experience with GIT and SVN
* Knowledge of cross platform C++, including Windows, Linux, Android, iOS
* Knowledge of Python
* Knowledge of dynamic linking/loading and plugin architectures
* Experience implementing & automating software build and release processes
* Experience with CMake is highly desirable
If you are an experienced Build and Release Engineer who wants to work for an expanding technology company in Manchester, then get in touch to discuss.
You can search for a new job here.