Business Development Manager - IOT
My multi-national client is seeking a Business Development Manager to develop their IOT business in the UK. As Business Development Manager, you will be able to the hit-the-ground running with a black book of contacts, within IOT industry, and an understanding of the telecommunications market. You will be driving new revenue, in a job, with plenty of progression opportunities in a billion dollar company. Ideally London based (or able to get to London regularly).
· Proven experience in developing business within the IOT marketplace with a ready-made network to infiltrate.
· Ability to be autonomous, hit-the-ground-running and be confident enough to forge your own path, in B2B, within a traditionally B2C company.
· A telecoms background would be ideal; or a high-level understanding of 2G, 3G and 4G.
· Experience of a matrix organisation across various countries, partners and stakeholders.
· To hit-the-ground-running in developing new business within the B2B IOT solutions vertical
· Lead the business in complex IOT bids; sticking to B2B sales development in a mostly B2C organisation.
· Identify new opportunities and develop and maintain key sales engagements across the UK.
· Ensure that you have an up-to-date understanding of IOT technology, market trends and competitor analysis.
You can search for a new job here.