Business Development Manager (Power Supply) - Electronic Component Manufacturer - South England
A leading manufacturer of Electronic Components is seeking a Business Development Manager to actively build and develop new business. This role will require regular trips to customer locations throughout the UK and will report into the UK Sales Manager.
- Proven ability to create new business and sales opportunities
- Degree or equivalent in Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Significant sales experience relevant to Power Supply Components
- Establish new business within defined industry accounts
- Business planning, project management and forecast control
- Frequent traveling to customer locations
- Manage complex time intensive sales cycles
This is an opportunity to work for a leading Manufacturer in a role which requires you to actively seek and build new business. It is a customer facing sales role which requires National travel and self-management.
You can search for a new job here.