Senior Software Application Developer C++
Salary is negotiable
My client is a very successfully software company that is currently recruiting for a C++ Software Application Developer to join the team near their London office. The ideal candidate would not only be well versed with C++ development but also have good knowledge on the graphical side.
Main responsibilities of the C++ Developer will be:
· Work on 'special projects': one-time projects requiring significant research innovation
· Turn research prototypes into robust, well-engineered code which can be used in the company products
· Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology and software process improvements, upgrades and modifications
As Senior Software Application Developer you will have:
* Good degree in Computer Science or related subject
* Excellent C++ skills (preferably C++ 11/14), including multithreading
* 5+ years of application development
* Excellent software engineering skills in an agile environment.
* Strong mathematics ability
Desirable but not essential:
* Experience with a 3D animation package or rendering engine (e.g. Maya, Motionbuilder, Unreal Engine, Unity)
* Knowledge of image/video analysis/manipulation
* Experience with Python
* Android development using NDK
* OpenGl, CUDA
If you are an experienced C++ Software Application Developer with knowledge of 3D animation packages, Qt, or Python, then get in touch to discuss this opportunity.
You can search for a new job here.