Brand new opportunity with bristol based company in audio sector for a a skilled C/C++ Software Engineer.
Working in a 'start-up' environment, you will participate in and influence all aspects of software development, from embedded device to cloud services.
Your Technical Experience should include a working knowledge of programming multithreaded applications and developing for resource constrained platforms / embedded systems
Applicants will need to have:
· Strong C/C++ programming skills;
· Excellent problem solving skills;
· Experience of developing unit tests, and preferably of Test Driven Development;
Ideally you will have a proven track record in the development of secure software systems, and demonstrable skills in Software Security:
· Public-key cryptography and TLS;
· Networking and asynchronous IO applications;
· Security of network based applications;
· Hardening software and software platforms; and
· Certificate and key management best practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Software design and implementation of embedded and server-side device management systems;
· Embedded and server-side application development;
· Collaboration in the team's agile planning processes;
· Automated test implementation;
Superb opportunity for a talented engineer.
Please send your Cv to Emma Windows
You can search for a new job here.