circa £50k per annum depending on experience
Buckinghamshire - Near Uxbridge
Following the development of a revolutionary new real-time technology, an exciting opportunity has come up for an experienced C++ Developer to join my client based in Bucks.
Key responsibilities for the C++ Developer:
* Design and implement new projects utilising the latest company technology
* Interact with the research team to both understand and help guide the product development
* Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
Required skills for the C++ Developer:
* Excellent C++ skills ideally C++ 11 or 14), including multi-threading
* 5+ years of relevant software application development
* Excellent software engineering skills in an agile environment
Any of the following would be beneficial for this post:
* Knowledge of image/video analysis/manipulation.
* Experience with a 3D animation package or rendering engine (e.g. Maya, Motionbuilder, Unreal Engine).
* OpenGl, CUDA
* Good maths ability
* Experience with Python
If you are a C++ Developer with experience in Real-Time, 3D Graphics, QT or Video Processing, then get in touch to find out more. Contact Simon Allen - IC Resources
Keywords: C++, Software, Developer, applications, multithreading, agile, QT, 3D, image, video, OpenGl, CUDA, maths, python, unreal, engine, maya, motion, builder, Buckinghamshire
You can search for a new job here.